• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Calendar
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Best Site to Know About Islamic Date ( Lunar date ) any time { Moon Sight Info }  (Read 2574 times)
khaleel
Ya Imam ul Mursaleen Lohlak-e-Khatamul Anbiya Assalamun Sirre Khaliq Tajdar-e-Auliya
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: January 07, 2012, 07:07:35 PM »

Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem

Allahumma Salle 'ala Syedina Muhammadin Wa 'ala Aalihi Syedina Muhammadin Wa Barik

I would like to share a very wonderful website of moonsighting.

From my college days i use to observe daily moon and also use to sight moon every month.

Moon sighting is very important since it is very useful to know exact eid celebrations days  and other islamic historical days which fall in other months .

After a long time i came to know about a wonderful website and also i was benefited by this site on one of the occassion of Eid ul Fitr day.

( People from Gulf / Arabian Countries or North America etc  who want to know the  Arabic Date in this moonsighting website )

Also Note When you See the Date in this Site after Magrib Just add 1

Suppose For Example January 7, 2012 (Saturday)  = Safar 13, 1433 AH
is shown on the homepage of this moonsighting website

Here  you can Assume arabic calendar date as  13th Safar in the day time and after Magrib you have to assume 14th Safar .

For People who want to  see arabic date for India / Pakistan / Bangladesh from this site must  : -  

( Minus 1 from Islamic Date in Day time and Assume same after Magrib )

Suppose For Example January 7, 2012 (Saturday)  = Safar 13, 1433 AH

is shown on the homepage of this website

Here you have to  Assume as 12th Safar in the day time and after Magrib you have to assume 13th Safar the same islamic date as shown in the homepage

Please Refer the below sight for information on moon sighting ( First website on moonsight developed by a muslim scientist

http://www.moonsighting.com/

for any assistance please email to faizanekhwaja@gmail.com

« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:02:13 AM by khaleel » Logged

Kar ne Ziyarath Chal Ke Jah Darbar-e-Khwaja Dekhne
Khehrubaa-e-Ishq-e-Ahmad Woh Khushaan Moinuddin Hain
( Kalam-e-Khwaja Qaseer (RA) Khaleefa-e-khwaja-e-bangalore Hazrat Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir Rahmatullah Allaih)
khaleel
Ya Imam ul Mursaleen Lohlak-e-Khatamul Anbiya Assalamun Sirre Khaliq Tajdar-e-Auliya
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »

Any time if you have any problem over arabic date you can refer this site to know the accurate arabic date of islamic calender from the above mentioned website.

http://www.moonsighting.com/

This is very useful website .

First Moonsighting website on internet established in 1993 CE ( 1413 AH )

Mashallah  such sites are great contributions to the entire ummah.

Kar ne Ziyarath Chal Ke Jah Darbar-e-Khwaja Dekhne
Khehrubaa-e-Ishq-e-Ahmad Woh Khushaan Moinuddin Hain
( Kalam-e-Khwaja Qaseer (RA) Khaleefa-e-khwaja-e-bangalore Hazrat Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir Rahmatullah Allaih)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to:  

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal